Monday, April 6, 2009

T-Minus 7 days

It's official! This time next week I will be on a big beautiful boat headed to Nassau, Bahamas! Anthony and I are going with Jeromy & Anna, and Erin, and Gary....what fun will be had! This will be my 4th cruse, but my first on Royal Caribbean. Ant's been on 3 after this. We're seasoned cruisers you could say. We don't really plan our vacations around cruising...it's just kinda worked out that way lately.
We decided we wanted to do this at Christmas...that all of us wanted to go. I can't wait! We've not even been on vacation together since we went to Disney back in college. That was tons of fun! Now we all have real jobs ..instead of being poor college kids!
We've only got 3 more days of work this week...then packing all the fun stuff! I still need to pick up a few things. I'll miss my baby Lile....but she'll enjoy spending the week with Nana and Kaycee!
Pep Talk this week: Only 3 more days!

No comments: