Sunday, February 14, 2010

COMPLETION!!!

Just so we all remember...this is what our "master" bathroom used to look like. This picture was taken July 21, 2009. What a lovely bathroom.

TODAY our shower is complete! And this is what it looks like now. We still have painting to do there on the left and right. And we do have a shower door that needs to be installed.


Today I took the inaugural shower! It was soooo nice and roomy! The shower head/faucet we chose is wonderful. We put it in really high because we're really tall! And so are most of our friends!

It was GREAT! I am so excited that it's finished and usable! Now there's some more shopping to do. We need a cute rug outside of the shower to step out on. And I need something to hold all our shower stuff: shampoo, soap, razors, and such. I'm thinking a little caddy that hangs over the shower head but Anthony's thinking about one of those corner stands. I'm not sure...but I'll have fun picking something out!

Hooray for new showers!

No comments: