Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Beautiful Boone

We spent the weekend in Boone several weekends ago and it was so beautiful! We went up to

the top of a mountain called Howard's Knob and took pictures of the leaves. We also

snapped pictures of our alma mater, Appalachian State University.






You can see the clock tower in the middle of campus from here...














We were copping a squat here at the top of a rock formation.. aren't we cute?














What a cute picture!! From left to right:
Erin, Anna, Anthony & Kyla
We were all giggling cause Anna said somethin'
funny. She's a hoot, that Anna!















Ahhhh...I love where we live!

2 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous...it's so pretty!
I'm so excited you started a blog!!!!!

Kyla and Anthony said...

Thanks! It is beautiful where we are! We both love it here! I'll try to keep up with what we do like you and Ren do!!
Talk to you soon!