Sunday, March 9, 2008

Picture Fun!

Looking back at my posts I realized I haven't posted anything fun or with pictures in a while....So, this is fun for me!


I took some pictures last weekend of a friend from work and her boyfriend. They wanted to have some portraits made but didn't want to spend a bunch of money...they knew I wanted to get into photography more so they asked if I'd take their pictures. What fun we had!!

My friend, and photographer,Monica has a studio in her basement so we met over there for some fun, casual pics. They are such a cute couple and are very photogenic. Monica was really helpful in setting up the backgrounds, which were really cool, and helping me get my camera set up for the lighting situation. I hope to get to take more pictures soon...so I thought I'd share some of them so you could enjoy!


I really had a good time and Sarah & Jason really liked them. I hope to take some pics of my favorite babies soon...Easter is approaching!



Lemme know what you think!





1 comment:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Super cute! Nice job! PS, Anthony IS a great husband. I am so jealous. I want to see that show so bad! You'll have to let me know how it goes!