Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great First Run

Anthony and Gary and I went to Sugar Mountain this Sunday for a great first ride down the mountain! It turned out to be the coldest day we've had yet! When we looked up the temperatures before we left the house it was only 9 degrees at the summit with 17 degrees at the base! Talk about chilly...but at least the sun was out. We all decided to snowboard this time even though Gary and I are both originally skiers. 
Needless to say we spent alot of time on our bums (Gary and I did, anyway...Anthony is a pro!) and I fell almost every time we got off the lift. Now our bodies are so sore we're getting up and down like old wrinkled people. I've got bruises and sore muscles that I didn't know existed, but we had tons of fun. It was a beautiful day and a great time spent with friends. Hopefully we'll go again soon.

No comments: