Monday, August 10, 2009

So, so sad...

This is my last week before school starts back! I have exactally one week before teacher workdays start and then I'm done for! Where has the summer gone? It might have something to do with how often I was out of town....but I'm not ready to go back!!! My room is a disaster and I'll have to go in a few days this week and get it together, or next week's workdays will be toast! They're always full of meetings and junk...never get anything done..then there's meet the teacher night! Yuck!!!! That is definitely the LEAST fun night of the whole year!
You have to get dressed up and smile and be friendly and act like you'll love their child no matter what! I mean, of course I will....but I mean, really. It's so awful for me and for them. It's not like I'm going to get to know them or learn anything about them that night that will be helpful or important. And they're not going to learn anything from me that they wouldn't have learned anyway.
This is just my rant....I'm sure there will be more to come as August 2oth approaches. Then school starts the 25....WOW! I don't even want to think about it anymore.

No comments: