Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sickness during pregnancy

This sucks! I feel terrible this weekend! My head is full of yuck and my nose is terribly runny! I've been coughing and sneezing. Yesterday I had a really nasty fight with my gag reflex and I almost didn't win!
Today we stayed home from church so I didn't share my germs. But I won't be so lucky tomorrow. School is on Monday...and there's no money for substitutes. So I have to go to school.
Anyway, I tried Sudafed and Benadryl.....Benadryl knocked me OUT! but didn't help me feel better. Sudafed didn't do anything. I mean, nothing. Now there's nothing else to try. When you're pregnant you have such a limited amount of drugs to try!
I'm going to go take a shower to see if that makes me feel better. At least I slept last night....no promises about tonight!

I'll post more about the bathroom progress soon! Cute pics to follow!

1 comment: