Friday, April 10, 2020

Bubby is TEN!!!

This one's for the boy. 

Today my son, my first born, my Lincoln turns 10!!!
Yes, this post is a few days late. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Double digits! I'm getting misty-eyed just typing that!
He has fierce emotions...it's AWESOME or it's terrible, there's almost no in between. He adores Lala and tolerates Aspen. Though he won’t tell you they talk, sing, and laugh far into the night while sharing their bunk beds 
He loves pizza, spaghetti, sweet tea, Fanta, and Sprite, though he doesn't get those drinks very often. His favorite color is orange and he LOVES fast cars. Ask him about Mustangs, Bugatti, or Lamborghini...he can probably give you stats. 
He is amazing at all things kinesthetic. If it has wheels he can ride it, if it has a steering wheel he can drive it, and he probably has one! You should see our ride-on toys. 🤦‍♀️
He loves to snuggle, but probably wouldn't want me telling anyone. He's one of the best hug givers I know. He's very smart and loves one-on-one attention.
This boy made me a mom. He surely holds a special piece of my heart. Love you forever, like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be. <3

No comments: