Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I just wanted to tell everyone how excited I am about Thanksgiving! I love seeing my family and having quality time to spend with them. Not to mention all the FABULOUS food! Turkey and stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans and pumpkin pie! We've got Anthony's family's lunch tomorrow...then on Friday my whole family will migrate to my mom's house for some delicious goodies and some quality time. It will be a fabulous day!
Anthony's itching to snowboard so badly! Our mountains have been getting inches and inches of snow...and that's not normal for our region this early in the season. So Thursday morning early...we're heading up to Sugar Mountain to carve some tracks! I haven't decided if I'm going to ski or snowboard yet...but it's supposed to be a beautiful day! I'm sure it'll be great.
I'll let you know how the conditions were!
We sincerely hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy the time spent with your family and friends!
Check out my gorgeous nephew, Zane!

No comments: