Monday, March 1, 2010

Ready to get this show on the road...

Ok, so for the last 9 months I've been saying that pregnancy was wonderful and that I'd like to hold onto him for a while longer. Well...not any more. I'm ready to get things moving. Not that we're "ready" for Lincoln to be here...but I was sick this weekend and that is NOT fun with a big belly! And now the belly is getting so big it's uncomfortable. I don't know what Lincoln was up to yesterday, but he kept trying to push his way out my belly button, very unpleasant!

We went to the doctor on Friday afternoon and had our first internal exam...soo much fun! Everything is going well, blood pressure was great, proteins were great. And FINALLY we checked my iron again and it was above normal. Guess all those raisins paid off. My feet and ankles are swollen, but that's nothing new. His head is down to the left of my pelvis, so my left foot swells worse than my right.

We've had three baby showers since last weekend...sooo wonderful! We got some of the most adorable things! Problem is, now his room is a disaster! Where do I put all that stuff?! I asked one of my friends at school, Kara, to come help me clean it up and organize it. She's a no-nonsense, clutter-free organizer. I really need that right now!

I'll post pictures of the Taylor shower when I get them from Anna...hint, hint! I'll get the Vance shower up today, maybe.


2 comments:

Anna and Jeromy said...

you really should get on that Anna girl about the pics...

Kyla and Anthony said...

I know...I mean really. What's up with her? Is she like pregnant and working 90 hours a week or something crazy like that?!!